boardix
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» boardix   » Groups   » Codecrave   » SWM ISO CC

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: SWM ISO CC
Dino
Member # 8

- posted      Profile for Dino     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Where's Code Crave?!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1835 | From: NIU | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
Mystery Man
vote YES to the Heroes bill
Member # 1

- posted      Profile for Mystery Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
that was a very evil way of getting me to read that.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2726 | From: VP | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
bigO
He Who Knows All
Member # 7

- posted      Profile for bigO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Its right here, Dino boy. Did you not read the sign on your way in? We've got some unlocked doors, so our office can be entered. Doesnt make you a memeber though...

--------------------
Anybody can be cool, but AWESOME takes practice.

Posts: 4521 | From: VP luv | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
Dino
Member # 8

- posted      Profile for Dino     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not seeing it. I can see the PMG thing w/o logging in (well the outside) but CC is gone all the way. Also, I am an honorary mascot for hacking it that one time.

[ November 19, 2002: Message edited by: SkyRat[] ]

--------------------
 -

bigO
He Who Knows All
Member # 7

- posted      Profile for bigO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
how are you posting in codecrave and not seeing that you are in codecrave...you can download that chat prgram if you have linux, the project we were fake secret about...

--------------------

Dino
Member # 8

But this is the public folder, not the private folder.

--------------------
 -

Mystery Man
vote YES to the Heroes bill
Member # 1

- posted      Profile for Mystery Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
there ya go - I fixed the name.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2726 | From: VP | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
Dino
Member # 8

No, the original CC had way more posts in it.

--------------------
 -

Atomic-Ant
In Real Life Now
Member # 2

- posted      Profile for Atomic-Ant     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you're mom had way more posts. Hey dennis, lets say you found the "archive" you speak of... would you show it to us? we wanna see it. and by we I mean me. from now on. permanently.

[ November 20, 2002: Message edited by: kordik_n00b02 ]

hahahahhaha

[ November 20, 2002: Message edited by: Atomic-Ant ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1768 | From: Nashville, TN | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
Dino
Member # 8

What, come on, editting messages, putting words in quotes pretending I used that word in a previous post when I DIDN'T, and all dat is just unethical. What happened to the 6 old wise men who came together to promote good clean code and homoeroticism?

--------------------
 -

Atomic-Ant
In Real Life Now
Member # 2

- posted      Profile for Atomic-Ant     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, i sure wasn't one of them.

--------------------
 -

bigO
He Who Knows All
Member # 7

Denis, you think we have disbanded? such is not the case all of us, Pheadrus, Pausanius, Eryximachus, Aristophanes, Agathon, and Socrates...We are all here. But now our Symposium is open to the public ear, as to not exclude you, Alcibiades...

--------------------

Dino
Member # 8

Quit lying liar. Code Crave was open to the public for months, except it only had homo threads in it, like this folder has. What happened to the real deal, the knox threads?

--------------------
 -

Atomic-Ant
In Real Life Now
Member # 2

hey watch your mouth.

--------------------
 -

bigO
He Who Knows All
Member # 7

Acibiades, you ranting drunk. Your claim to know code is drunken rambling, you know you want Socrates. Luckily Socrates dont swing that way.

--------------------

Dino
Member # 8

I'm guessing I'm Socrates, but who's the other guy?

--------------------
 -

bigO
He Who Knows All
Member # 7

nope, you alcibiades. Now to explain myself...

in plato's "Symposium", the 6 aforemenentioned greeks get together and discuss love and homoeroticism (going off your code and homoeroticism). Socrates, unlike all the others, apparently speaks out against it, though i havent read that far yet. After they have all discussed, Alcibiades bursts in drunk as a polack and speaks jibberish about love (this refers to your "hacking" into codecrave posting jibberish code). For some reason many people thought that Socrates and Alcibiades were lovers, yet they really were not. I found it to be a perfect parellel. anyway, we've learned to tolerate possible rambling, so we opened our "symposium" to the public.

For reference:
Pheadrus is the lover/proposer of topic
Pausanius speaks of the duality of things
Eryximachus speaks scientifically, medical doctor
Aristophanes is a comedic writer
Agathon was the rich host, well spoken
Socrates is wisest of all the earth

--------------------

Dino
Member # 8

Ha, so you admit CC is nothing more than a symposium for homoerotic jibbajabba with programming as codetalk for da orgy ways! See everyone, I was right allllll along.
end line.

--------------------
 -

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

kordix.com

(C)2000-2011 The Boardix Community