boardix

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» boardix   » Groups   » Codecrave   » Meeting

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Meeting
SkyRat
Resident Director of Personal
Member # 10

- posted      Profile for SkyRat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Short and sweet, we must have a meeting or more after break. Final encryption, and new compression, routers and such. Lets do it!

--------------------
 -  -
quote:
With the stupid limit on sigs my googlism won't fit!!

Posts: 2518 | From: BFH | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
bigO
He Who Knows All
Member # 7

- posted      Profile for bigO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dave!!!! Stop it!!!!!!!!
Seriously!!!! Do NOT GO ON WITHOUT ME!!!!

Why are you making the compression algorithm already, and why are you going with Huffmann? I don't think we agreed on that.

If we are going to do this as a team, lets try to make some team decisions...and i feel that Huffmann is a worse algorithm than Lemple-Ziv and harder to code.

We should research LZH which uses a bit of each.

please, i'm begging you, stop working on this until we have a chance to discuss this, unless you are doing it for your own gratification and not as a part of your program. I do not want to be playing catch up and having to constantly ask you to how it works after you've already forgotten. I want to know and understand what I'm doing. I want to assist in making decisions.

If you don't hold on for a sec till we have it worked out i'm going to have to nickname you "control freak".

--------------------
Anybody can be cool, but AWESOME takes practice.

Posts: 4520 | From: VP luv | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
SkyRat
Resident Director of Personal
Member # 10

- posted      Profile for SkyRat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why would I ask for a meeting and then do stuff without discussion? This is for my own fancy, as we already talked about this but I figured I should post it so everyone else doesn't get the wrong impression. Oh, btw, I'm going to be working on the LZ/LZH stuff tonight. I'll let you know how it goes.

--------------------
 -  -
quote:
With the stupid limit on sigs my googlism won't fit!!

Posts: 2518 | From: BFH | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

kordix.com

(C)2000-2011 The Boardix Community